Thank you so much, Sensory Processing Parent Support for this list! Check out their page for the entire list!
My favorites are:
5) You just need to discipline him more. He’ll straighten up.
6) Your child is spoiled…
7) I don’t know how you do it!
8) They’ll grow out of it.
10) “He seems perfectly normal to me!”
16) Just whoop em’/let em’ cry it out.
17) Its your fault for not making her listen
18) He needs a good slap.
19) My kid does the same thing, so it’s probably normal age thing
22) Give me one weekend with him, I’d straighten him right out!
PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS! 🙂
*May contain affiliate links. All opinions are always my own